The Porta Bracket
Porta Bracket with Integral Swim Platform
Porta Hydraulic Transom Bracket
"Enhance Your Boating and Fishing Experience"
The Porta Hydraulic Transom Bracket is a travelling parallelogram that combines the best features of two products. A simple transom bracket extends the motor off the back of the boat for stability and more room inside the boat - but cannot raise or lower the motor to find the "sweet spot" for performance, to accommodate shallow water fishing, or to provide motor protection raise-and-tilt. A simple hydraulic jack plate can raise or lower the motor a short distance (usually eight inches max) but does not offer the setback advantages of a transom bracket. With the Porta Hydraulic Transom Bracket you get both - the setback, with its advantages, and the vertical movement range - of 12" to 24" - much more than is offered by any hydraulic jack plate on the market. Unique is indeed the right word for this remarkable product.
Standard colors are White, E-Tech white, black, silver, Yamaha gray, or unpainted aluminum. Custom colors require a paint chip, or a paint number and manufacturer.
- Reduces outboard motor downtime
- Improves boat handling in shallow water
- Improves top end speed
- Improves engine fuel economy
- Can raise the engine gearcase above the bottom of the boat without tilting
- Allows the propulsion line to remain parallel with the direction of the boat
- Allows motors to be tilted completely out of the water
- Frees space inside the boat
- Eliminate the need for a flats boat
- Eliminates the need for lower unit anti-fouling paint
- Eliminates the electrolytic damage to the motor(s) at the dock
- Fishermen love it. Fish fear it. Fishing is more fun with it.
- Rather race? Get a multiple engine model and speed, speed, speed!
- Thirteen different models work with Mercury, Yamaha, Johnson, Evinrude, Honda, Suzuki and other leading outboards of 60hp or more.
- Holds one to five of even the largest outboard motors
- Motors travel vertically from 12" to 24" depending on the model
- Bracket models offer 17", 21", or 26" of setback
- Operates from the helm of the boat with a flick of the switch
- Operates hydraulically with OildyneTM 12 volt pump
- One Hydraulic Cylinder per outboard motor. Each cylinder can lift 5000 pounds
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Better than a jack plate, better than a fixed transom bracket.
- Unique travelling parallelogram keeps the motor straight.
Travel shallow or deep, slow or fast, always in the direction you want to go.